Invest in your biggest business asset – your people. Communications training cuts through the options overwhelm and digital clutter, to ensure what your organisation is saying is personally relevant, emotionally relevant and action-focused.
If you need a communications trainer with real world business experience, who’s adept at training and facilitation, then get in touch.
Especially when your organisation is undergoing a period of rapid growth or change or making a key strategic change, in-house training is a fast and efficient way of ensuring your relevant departments are aligned and engaged.
Here are some of the training topics I cover:
- How to stand out by defining your business
- Values-based business and mindful marketing
- Creating your business mafia: collaboration over competition
- Content creates community: how to create compelling content designed to magnetise the specific types of people
- Digital communications topics, including blogging for business, social media savvy, influence in the digital world
- Confidence and credibility
- Becoming unemployable: how entrepreneurship is changing
- Unconventional careers: giving generation Y permission to tread the road less travelled.
Who am I?
I’m Brook McCarthy. I've been self-employed since 2008, specialising in digital marketing for small business and solo-entrepreneurs. Prior to this, I was a public relations professional, which is where I first dived into the fast-moving world of online communications. Having worked in small business my entire life, and with my father running his own PR consultancy, I well understand the challenges of small business owners; juggling multiple roles with splintered attention, feeling overstretched and sometimes, overwhelmed.
My training experience
I have many years experience training large and small groups in diverse organisations, from international corporations, to small family-owned businesses and lean start-ups.
With a skill for making complex information easily digestible and relatable, and a talent for catering to the different training needs of diverse individuals, I have worked with a massive cross-section of people, including facilitating cross-cultural groups in countries including Vietnam, Cambodia and Turkey.
Since 2012, I've facilitated public courses across Australia especially for small business owners, on the topics of digital marketing, copy writing, business blogging, SEO and social media marketing.
How it works
First, we arrange a time to talk so that I can begin to understand your needs, the participants of the training, and the overall goals of your organisation. Then I send you a quote. Upon acceptance, a 50 per cent deposit is required to secure the booking, with the final 50 per cent due two weeks before our training session.
I customise all training content to include relevant examples and create a tailor-made training program to achieve your organisation’s objectives.
Businesses I’ve worked with:
- Gym franchise owners
- Nation-wide youth leaders from a worldwide Christian denomination
- Australia’s peak body for yoga teachers
- Australia’s peak body for Pilates teachers
- Osteopaths and physiotherapists
- Public Relations consultants
- Advertising agencies
- Registered training organisations for social workers, aged care workers and childcare workers
0405 375 069